Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Disney here we come!!

We are leaving for Disney tomorrow and I am beyond excited!! I am running in my first Marathon 26.2 miles with a few of my girlfriends ( Dana, Lauren, Beth, and Nikki). I will update with pictures when I return. Who could ask for a better place to run their first marathon than Disney world. The boys are very excited to go back to "Mickey Mouse's house" as Brooks calls it. Mason is also getting to fly for the first time and is looking forward to the experience. I will update next week.... hopefully:)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Girl...I am IMPRESSED - 26.6 miles (I would die). Good luck and I know that you will do great! :)

I can't wait to go to Disney next year (Dec.) - take lots of pictures!

See you tonight :)

Sprinkles' and Popsicle's Mom said...

Wow - I heard how amazing you're doing with you're running. Personally - I cannot imagine running that long without dying first! Y'ALL ARE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST! Happy Running! :) Will Mickey and Minnie be running with you?