Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ski trip 2010

I am a little late on this one sorry... In January we went with a few other couples and their kiddos (10 adults and and 8 kids) We or at least me, Brett and the boys had a blast and we all can't wait to go back. The boys were natural skiers!! Here are a few pictures of the day. I don't have many because most of my time was spent trying to catch up with one of the boys.

Mason getting the feel of it on the bunny slopes- which we only did maybe 2 times before hitting the big slopes.
Here is Brett and Brooks getting off the lift for the 1st time of many down the top of the mountain..

Mason ready to go! Sorry I have no idea how to rotate the pictures.

Brooks again ready to go!



Before we started..


Mason before...

Here is all of the boys before we started


Me and the boys

Our entire group ready to go!!

No comments: