Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Mason!!





Ok so I am a little late on this one ( I have been sick with Strep- FUN)

On wednesday Mason celebrated his 7th birthday. I can't believe that 7 awesome years have passed already since the birth of my first born- he is getting so big! This year we celebrated Mason's birthday DAY with just the 4 of us. Mason loves Mexican (he takes after his mother) so of course when we asked what he wanted to eat for his birthday he said Frontera. What he forgot was that they sing to you and make you wear that lovely hat and for those of you who know Mason he did not like this at all but he was a trooper. I can't believe that I did not think to snap a picture:-( Oh well but I did take lots of pictures from his party with "friends" on Friday. Wow, I never imagined how loud sixteen 7 year old boys could be. They had so much fun at Creekside Sports Center playing flag football and flag tag (thanks Mark for this suggestion the kids loved it). I will upload some pictures soon.

Happy Birthday Mason I love you!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Happy 7th, Mason! We cannot believe you are so big. We love you very much and are so proud of the young man you are becoming. Love, B,L,A,R,M

Grammy said...

Hi Mason Man, I hope you had a wonderfu party! We love you sooo much!
Grammy, Granddaddy and Magic!